Game Preview 11/15
The Elmira Enforcers head out on the road to matchup with their third expansion franchise in a row and their second divisional opponent. The Enforcers (2-2-1-1, 9 points, .500%) take on the Hat Tricks (1-3-0-2, 5 points, .278%) as Danbury looks for their second win of the season. Their only win to this point in the year has come against Carolina on their banner raising night.
The Hat Tricks have struggled early in the season despite having the fourth best power play in the league. Elmira has continued to struggle on special teams, but found wins in spite of this after a sweep of divisional rival Delaware.
This is the first of five meetings at Danbury Arena and the first of eleven in the season series.
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: Danbury Ice Arena
- Andrew Harrison now has 185 career FPHL points and 97 career FPHL goals.
- Ahmed Mahfouz is now just 39 points away from 800 in his professional career. Mahfouz has added 9 points already this season after being blanked opening weekend he has rebounded with a weekend on the road with four points and a weekend at home of five points.
- Joe Young took home the first two wins of his pro career last weekend as he was forced into relief of an injured Troy Passingham and then in his first pro start backstopped the Enforcers to their first weekend sweep.
HAT TRICKS NOTES
- Jonny Ruiz has taken the matle so far leading the Tricks with 8 points scoring 5 goals and 3 assists to this point in the season
- Nicola Levesque has the lone game winning goal for Danbury so far and ranks second in points and tied in first with assists on the team
- The Hat Tricks drafted and recruited well giving themselves a multitude of netminders as well as some solid players on their inaugural season roster
Both Nick Niedert and Sam Williams spent time in Elmira last season